Happy Mother’s Day to all the women who are moms, grandmoms, mothers-to-be, adoptive parents, or moms to their pet cat/dog! To celebrate this momentous day we are highlighting books we are quite proud to have published.
1) For the Mom that has her hands in all pies and juggles multiple tasks throughout the day. Fab Mom: How to Get Over the Bump & Bounce Back by Jill Simonian is the perfect read.
The FAB Mom’s Guide offers a motivational style and practical solutions to inform, inspire, and empower even the most uncertain of new moms. From hanging an oversized mirror in your kitchen to opting out of nursing to spending entire days wearing only your underwear and beyond, Jill Simonian can help a new mother get organized, have fun, and feel in-control, happy, and reinvented within six months of having a baby.
2) For the Mom that is into snark and doesn’t mind the odd quip or two.The Snark Handbook Parenting Edition: Morning Sickness, Potty Training, Rebellious Teens, and Other Joys is the one for you.
Throughout the ages, the one constant in literature, music, film, politics, and life has been the love/hate relationship we have with our parents or kids. Whether we’ve sucked up to them to get what we want or we’ve ignored and alienated them; family is the cornerstone for the majority of headaches that we deal with on a daily basis. We love them, we hate them, we resent them, we loathe them . . . but unfortunately, no matter what, they still show up on Thanksgiving and eat the big turkey leg.
3) Want to regain sanity? Check. Want to reveal your sexiness? Check. Lastly, are you chaining up your inner diva? Regain your former glory with this humorous read.
You’ve had a kid or two . . . or three. Now, every time you look in the mirror you ask yourself, “Who the hell is that tired, washed out woman looking back at me?” What happened to the stylish, stiletto-wearing woman who prided herself on living the fabulous life? It’s time to reclaim your pre-baby body, mind, and mojo. No more sulking, stressing, or resenting other moms who have it more together than you and wondering how they do it. Motherhood is a B#tch!: 10 Steps to Regaining Your Sanity, Sexiness, and Inner Diva tells you how YOU can do it.
4) Get the Most Out of Motherhood; A Hot Mess to Mindful Mom is the perfect for anyone who loves lists, schedules, charts or pie graphs. In an encouraging fashion Katz aids moms-to-be to be more oat ease by streamlining daily routines.
This book is the natural next step for moms who now understand that a better you equals a better mom! She will guide women on how to embrace their best selves while parenting so they can strengthen relationships with their children, create systems in their homes that work, and actually enjoy doing it.
5) If what you’re looking for is to practice mindfulness and find your zen through Meditation For Motherhood: Gentle Zen Meditation for Conception, Pregnancy, and Birth takes you in a step-by-step guidance from conception to birth.
This is a practical and thoughtful guide for those planning pregnancy and parents-to-be to use right through their pregnancy, a time of great emotional and physical change that can be both exciting and challenging. Yogi Brahmasamhara explains the value of meditation to enhance harmony and wellbeing physically, mentally, and spiritually at a time when many can be plagued by worries and insecurities around their pregnancy and the impending birth.
Share this Post
The Fab Mom’s GuideHow to Get Over the Bump & Bounce Back Fast After Baby
by Jill Simonian
The Snark Handbook: Parenting EditionMorning Sickness, Potty Training, Rebellious Teens, and Other Joys
by Lawrence Dorfman
Motherhood Is a B#tch
10 Steps to Regaining Your Sanity, Sexiness, and Inner Diva
by Lyss Stern, Sheryl Berk, Jill Kargman
Get the Most out of Motherhood: A Hot Mess to Mindful Mom
by Ali Katz